Treatments & Pricing
Our products are entirely safe, non-invasive and we will give you the results you have always wanted.
#no 1 whitening teeth product
Dentist-quality whitening results!
- In-salon Teeth Whitening Treatment
- Custom Fitted Teeth Whitening Trays
- Mobile Teeth Whitening in the comfort of your own home
- Home of the $99 Teeth Whitening Special
- 60 Mins
- 1 Free Teeth Whitening Aftercare Pen with every treatment
- We recommend booking in 8 weeks after your first treatment to get to your desired whiteness.
- These two treatments can last for up to 12 months depending on your diet
Custom Fitted Teeth Whitening Trays
- Each order contains 1 set of mouth trays (1 upper and 1 lower arch) and storage case.
- Our custom made kits made by our experienced dental technicians.
- These trays are precision made to fit your teeth exactly.
- This can give better and quicker results – even if your teeth are not as straight as you would like them to be.
Mobile Teeth Whitening
We offer our professional services direct to your home. Our trained specialists travel to you at no extra cost and are available to meet you at a time and location that suits you, at your convenience, 7 days a week.
Our business vehicles are discreet, there are no company logo’s because we care about our clients confidentiality.
We provide advice and guidance, explanation of the processes and performing the mobile teeth whitening procedure, in and around the Gold Coast Area.
Top up treatment (Recommended 6-8 weeks after your first treatment) – 60 minute in clinic top up treatment
Or add Custom Fitted Teeth whitening trays and whiten your teeth from home in the future (Check out our Monthly special page)
Results will depend on the mineral content of the teeth, generally we will get an average of 4 shades whiter but can range from 3 – 5 shades. We will do a consultation prior to having this treatment done to ensure that this will get the desired results and can upgrade this treatment on the day if you wish.
Pre & Post Teeth Whitening Treatment
You do not have to do anything specific other than brush your teeth before coming in for your teeth whitening treatment. You may want to put some lip balm on just before your appointment as your lips will dry slightly.
It is not necessary to have your teeth scaled and polished prior to your whitening treatment, however, we do however recommend your usual 6-12 monthly regular visit to the dentist, so just go whenever you are due.
When you arrive
- You will be greeted by one of our friendly Smile Designers.
- Your Smile Designer will go through everything with you, do a consultation, and answer any questions you may have.
- We then insert the cheek retractor, take a shade measurements, and have a look at your teeth to make sure everything is OK to progress with the treatment.
- We will apply our gum protector, then the whitening gel and activate the lamp which will start the first 30-minute session.
- After the first session is completed we will reapply a new layer of tooth whitening gel and start the second 30 minute session.
- We remove the cheek retractor and you can see your dazzling new white smile in the mirror. (Full results will be seen after 48 hours)
For the following 24 hours After Treatment you must:
Avoid any dark staining drinks like Tea, Coffee, Red Wine, coloured soft or alcoholic drinks and fruit juice.
Avoid all dark staining foods like Bolognese, soy sauce, red meat, chocolate and all fruit except bananas.
Avoid any foods or drinks that would leave a stain on a white shirt.
No Smoking for 24 hours, smoking a cigarette within the first 24 Hours will stain your teeth
Moderate use of electronic cigarettes is OK.
Avoid coloured toothpaste (red or blue) or Mouthwash for 24 hours.
Food and drinks that may be consumed are as follows:
Plain chicken, fish & chips, potatoes, plain pasta and white sauces, cereals, Milk, 7up and white wine, once it is clear or white.
Afterpay & Zip Pay
We are pleased to offer After pay & Zip Pay on all of our products and services.